• Romantic Rhymes

    A local newspaper ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most

    >romantic first line...

    >but the least romantic second line. Here are some of the entries they

    >received.


    >

    >1. My feelings for you no words can tell,

    > Except for maybe "go to hell"

    >

    >2. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.

    > But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's

    empty

    >and so is your head.

    >

    >3. Of loving beauty you float with grace,

    > If only you could, hide your face

    >

    >4. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;


    > This describes everything you are not!

    >5. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes -

    > Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

    >

    >6. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:


    > Marrying you screwed up my life

    >

    >7. I see your face when I am dreaming.

    > That's why I always wake up screaming

    >

    >8. My love, you take my breath away.


    > What have you stepped in to smell this way?

    >

    >9. I thought that I could love no other

    > Until, that is, I met your brother.

    >

    >10. What inspired this amorous rhyme?

    > Two parts vodka, one part lime

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photos

Enter Email Address:

Delivered by FeedBurner