• SMS Jokes

    Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend- a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving d)-Boy/Girl e)-Best of all Reply is a must... Can we do romance in the midnight today? I’m in a good mood:) Just a little bit of kissing and biting!! Reply me soon, yours Loving Mosquito. An Aeroplane asks a Rocket How is that you can fly so fast? The Rocket replies you will know the pain when they put fire at your back! Sardar : What is the name of your car ? Lady : I forgot the name, but is starts with “T”. Sardar : Oye Kamaal ki gaadi hai, Tea se start hoti hai. Hamaara gaadi petrol se start hoti hai. Girlfriend:It’s 2 tight Boyfriend:Don’t worry,I’ll put it slowly, Girlfriend:Push it in, Boyfriend:Ah..I can’t, Girlfriend:It’s painful, Boyfriend:Forget it. . . . . We’ll buy new WEDDING RING! Gal: Do u have any sentimental love cards? Shopkeeper: How about this card, it says,”To the only boy I ever loved!” Gal: Great! I want 10 of them Y do couples hold hands during their wedding? It’s a formality just like two boxers shaking hands before the fight begins! How will a rat purpose a cat…?? ? ..?? ? “Billo Rani Kaho Tou Abhi Jaan De Doon.. O Billo Rani..!!;-)

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photos

Enter Email Address:

Delivered by FeedBurner