• FW: Reality of Marriage!!!

    SO,,,,,,,DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED???



                         

                               
    Before marriage....

    She: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
    He: Do you want me to leave?
    She: No! Don't even think about it.
    He: Do you love me?
    She: Of course! Over and over!
    He: Have you ever cheated on me?
    She: No! Why are you even asking?
    He: Will you kiss me?
    She: Every chance I get.
    He: Will you hit me?
    She: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
    He: Can I trust you?
    She: Yes.
    He: Darling!


    After marriage....

    Simply read from bottom to top.


0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photos

Enter Email Address:

Delivered by FeedBurner