• My Dreams'!....nice one

    Buy the MOON
    imag

    When they say "Room with view" I really mean it. (Space House)





    My PET




    The Best Paid Maid in world (Paris Maid)



    Walking the Dog






    I just use a diamond glass/cup for my drink.




    Golf of Course







    My Security





    Only the best mountain spring water is used to flush the toilets




    I guess this is what financial experts call "disposable income"





    Chanel Pool



    It's a little slow off the line and stonechips are a nightmare.. .



    An "excentric",- SOLID GOLD- LAPTOP P IX. 20. 2G. RAM 5G. 20" LCD. Mousepad and keyboard made of authentic ELEPHANT IVORY. Diamons all around the laptop.





    My house and long cars.



    The Summer House


     
    GET more HERE    http://EMAIL4FUN.BLOGSPOT.com
     

    To Receive such mails right in your InBox, type your E-mail Address in the Box below and Click Subscribe to Email4Fun button now.

     

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Photos

Enter Email Address:

Delivered by FeedBurner